Arbor-Nomics Tree Service can provide free wood chips to individuals who request them. The benefit of placing wood chips in areas where there are trees is that it promotes healthy root growth. However, please note the following:
- We will gladly deliver chips to you the next time we are near your home to work on a customer's property. However, we cannot make a special trip to deliver chips to you.
- While we'll deliver the chips, we leave it up to you to distribute them.
- We must have easy access to your driveway.
- We prefer to keep our trucks on a hard surface and are not responsible for tire tracks that may be left on grass.
- You must take a full truckload of chips (about the size of a Suburban).
In order for us to deliver your free chips, you must download this form, fill it out and either scan it and email or fax it to us. This informs us exactly where to place the chips.
Wood Chips: Any tree debris generated from our tree work is fed through a wood chipper (attached to the truck) and blown into the back of a box truck. It is not of uniform configuration or color and not like purchased landscape products. We consider this a utility grade wood chip.